Friday, January 20, 2012

Take It and Run With It.

I once had this yellow tank. It was a frilly, bright, fun shirt, and one day a friend told me that yellow suited me. And that was it.

Yellow had me.

Yellow soon became my favorite color. It began with yellow shirts. Then I got a pair of yellow pants. Before I knew it, my room was decorated in yellow... and now my whole apartment. 

Black and yellow is my favorite combo, but there are other beautiful yellow combos too! Yellow and gray. Yellow and brown. Yellow and... ok, this list could go on forever. 

So finally, the yellow blog. It's the last thing to add to my list. Thus, welcome to the blog devoted to yellow!

To begin, here is a collection of random yellow in my life: 

Yellow flowers in a Santiago, CL cemetery. 

Me wearing one of my fave Y&B dresses.

Room Decorations

My room.

Awesome retro Y&B truck outside of Baracoa, Cuba.



No comments:

Post a Comment